Radcliffe Medical Practice

Secondary telephone

Updating your details

Update your details

  • If you change your home address, contact number or smoking/alcohol status, please let us know by completing the form below. If you move outside our practice catchment area you will kindly be informed that you need to register with a new practice closer to home. In this case you will have 30 days to register with a new GP surgery. If you have changed your name by either marriage or deed poll, please call into surgery to fill out a change of name form and please provide us with confirmation/evidence of this.
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
    When would you like us to update our records?
  • NHS number should be in the form nnn-nnn-nnnn for example: 123-456-7890
  • Have you updated your contact number?

    If you would like help/advice with stopping smoking please contact Bury Lifestyle Service on 01612537554.
  • Other members of your family requiring a change of address (if registered here)
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to. The data you supply on this form will be stored on our website, which is hosted by a third party, until it has been processed by the practice. The data will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, which gives you the right to know what information is held about you, and sets out rules to make sure that information is handled properly. We can retain your information on this website for no longer than 7 days. The practice privacy policy can be viewed on this website.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Date published: 22nd July, 2022
Date last updated: 22nd July, 2022